Many of our customers come to us and say they found the perfect venue for their special occasion such as a wedding but it’s not big enough to cope with the extra guests in the evening. Our solution is simple; a marquee that can be erected close to a main building or adjoined to it if possible.
The Clearspan marquees we use are not only versatile when it comes to adding extra space depending on your needs but afford much more usable space and interior features compared to traditional pole marquees as they don’t require poles.
Our 9m marquee units, which build up in 3m increments, are popular for family occasions held within private gardens.
This size of marquee is also ideal for family weddings with guest numbers up to 120 – 150 (depending on layout) so this is an ideal opportunity to plan a spring wedding and take advantage of this early season discount.
For more information and to order your marquee, call us on 01369 706123,
email us or use our online enquiry form.
What is a Clearspan Marquee?
A highly versatile, modular marquee system with no internal support poles or traditional guy ropes. Key features include panoramic window walls, level floor systems and proper doors.
What are the Benefits of a Clearspan Marquee?
- They look great!
- Can be erected almost anywhere; on grass, concrete, sloping ground, etc.
- Unrestricted space inside and out.
- There’s a wide range of interior accessories and add-ons available for you to customise the marquee to your occasion or event. Choose from Lighting, Furniture, Staging, Bar, Toilets, Linings, PA systems, Dance Floors and much more. Find out more about our marquee interiors.
- Exterior extras include entrance porches, canopies, verandas and outdoor lighting.
- Strong enough to withstand bad weather.
- Easily heated to keep you and your guests warm (even in winter!).