Marquees for Film and TV
We have many years of experience working in the Film and TV industry where we can provide both in vision marquees or behind the scenes infrastructure such as make up/wardrobe areas, crew catering and set building facilities.
Requirements for Location Filming
Tents and Events understands the need for flexibility when working within this industry whereby equipment can be required at very short notice and requirements can change depending on the recording schedules, artist availability or indeed the weather.
The Film and TV industry have high standards and require specialist help and care when they hire marquees. They present a specific series of challenges which can only be handled by a top quality professional marquee hire business.
- Filming often takes place in remote locations
- Locations can change at short notice
- Filming can be very weather dependent
- Particular combinations and specifications of marquees and ancillaries for are required different purposes e.g. make-up, wardrobe, catering, production, set building.
Example Clients/Projects for Film and TV Marquee Hire
We have provided marquees for the following Film and TV projects:
- BBC Scotland (River City, Springwatch)
- Warner Brothers (Harry Potter Films)
- London 2012 (Rowan Atkinson insert for the Olympics Opening Ceremony)
- Other independent films (Greyfriars Bobby, The Eagle and Bobby Jones)
Film and TV Marquee Case Studies and FAQ
View our film and TV marquee case studies to see examples of marquees, venues, applications and marquee features provided by Tents and Events.
Got questions about hiring a marquee for your film or TV production? Read our Film and TV Marquee Hire Frequently Asked Questions.