When it comes to deciding on a venue for your special day there are certain things you must take into account. Here are just a few of the many benefits of hiring a marquee for your wedding:
- Location – The great thing about marquees is that they are movable venues. A marquee can go in a variety of locations, from gardens and fields to hotels and guest houses. Here in Scotland there are some stunning locations that could provide the backdrop to your big day!
- Extension – If you have already found the perfect venue but there is not enough space for your over-crowded guest list then a marquee may provide an extension to the venue. However, this is not always possible but we have provided many extension marquees to a number or different venues, including Isle of Eriska Hotel near Oban, Royal Marine Hotel in Dunoon or on the venue lawn such as Glenfinnan House Hotel
- Flexibility – Many venues would have restrictions on the number of guests you are allowed or when the soiree must end. With a marquee you can increase the size (if needed) and party as long as you want!
- Blank Canvas – The great thing about marquees is that you are not tied down by permanent fixtures and fittings, you can design the inside to fit your perfect wedding design. From where the dance floor is located, to the lighting!
- Marry at Home – If your garden is big enough you could have your wedding in your own back garden! Tents and Events have done many back garden events, from weddings to 21st birthday parties, christenings, bar mitzvahs etc.
See our FAQ section on wedding marquees